Monday, March 14, 2016

Needing Love

I'm running out of illnesses to fake to get out of school. 
Tricking my mom that I'm sick so I don't have to tell her that my heads just too dark and cloudy today. 
Lately that's everyday. 

I can't go into that big building full of bodies but empty of love. 
Maybe just empty of love for me. 
Avoiding that people that don't know me and the people that wish they didn't know me. 

I can tell you that I've never felt this alone in my life. Maybe this is a trial that I've made own but I need it to end. I need love again. 
Please just tell me you love me 

PLEASE JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME

You can't understand how much it hurts to feel like this. How much it hurts to fell like you're the only one in the world on your own side. I need someone on my side. 

Don't you know how much I'm suffering? And don't you know how much of that you could alleviate with just a few nice words. With just a Starbucks. Or a hug. Just something. 

I wish people could see the inside of me. Maybe they'd run away. I'd probably run away too. But maybe they'd realize how that I can be helped. That I can be held together.

I've never felt desperate like this before. Desperate for friends. For someone to talk to. For someone to care. I just need a hug. I just need love. 

I know I'm difficult. But please. 
Please. 

Don't give up on me. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm on your side. Know that I'm thinking of you (even if I may not know who you are) and that I'm praying that beautiful things come your way. And they will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt very similarly to this before, and I know if you hold in there, things are bound to get better. You're getting stronger every day... remember that. Don't give up on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you. I feel you. The world can be so empty of love that it hurts. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like this for nearly two years.. I still do sometimes. I know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best opening lines.

    ReplyDelete