Sunday, March 13, 2016

A Little Too Sensitive

I feel like I was born missing a layer of skin
Because every part of me is a little too sensitive. 

It's like all my nerves are exposed so everything hurts way more than it should

People tell me I'm dramatic but I'm not dramatic this really feels like the end of the world. 
It hurts that bad. 

My friends think I'm crazy I know they do but the thing is I think I'm crazy too. 

I need love more than any other human being ever has. 

In eight grade I had a friend that hugged me and told me she loved me twice a day and maybe that's why my expectations are too high because I saw how good it felt to feel important. 

Everything hurts me double. 
I throw up at night because all the pain is too toxic for my body to handle, and it doesn't know how else to get rid of it. 

I need a sign on it that says CAUTION: fragile. Handle with care. 

I just need you to care. 

I lay in bed every night and wonder if this is how I was meant to be. 

Broken in every sense of the word. Hurting to much to see anything else. 

It hurts so bad that I'm positive I'm human.

But I wish I wasn't. 

4 comments:

  1. "I feel like I was born missing a layer of skin
    Because every part of me is a little too sensitive."

    wow. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But I wish I wasn't."
    Ugh. This made me feel something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I just need you to care" me too i feel the same way

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends think I'm crazy I know they do but the thing is I think I'm crazy too. #stolen

    so good

    ReplyDelete