Thursday, February 25, 2016

What I should've said.

I said all the bad things.
Because in the heat of the moment that's what we do.
Sometimes all we can see is the bad.
But I didn't want to hurt you.
I should've told you the good things too. 

I should've told you that whenever you're happy it makes me happy too. 

When you read me letters from that boy on a mission I've never met I should be bored but I'm not. I love it because you love it and that makes me happy

You're the only person I can tell everything too. I know I can trust you the most. When good things happen and when bad things happen I want to tell you. 

Sometimes when I want to do something bad I think of how you'd be disappointed. And how you actually care. And how you've made me see that choosing the right is better. 

Even when I'm sick of cafe rio and you wanna go I still wanna go. Just cause it's fun with you.

...okay and I'll never be sick of cafe rio. 

You're one of the only people I'd stick up for and defend through anything. Because I just believe in you. 

Sometimes I wanna die and sometimes you're the only one that can convince me other wise because you just have this hopefulness in you. 

I would do anything for you. Even if was the middle of the night I would be there for you. 

I rarely pray. I hate it. It's hard and I cry. But every time I do pray I thank God for you in my life. Every time. 

And I think that maybe that's the only thing that can really say how much you mean to me. 

Because I don't pray.

But I pray for you. 

1 comment:

  1. "I rarely pray. I hate it. It's hard and I cry. But every time I do pray I thank God for you in my life. Every time."

    This person sure is a lucky person to have someone as caring as you! This was sure sweet and honest.

    ReplyDelete