Friday, June 10, 2016

Fake

I'm weird. 
I never say the right thing and I talk to fast and loud and people don't like me. 
I spend too much time thinking about dying and how much I can poison my body before it happens. 
I'm the unwanted one. 
The one people don't want to bother with. 
Maybe I'm just different. Maybe being the only teenage girl that seems to think caring about others feelings is an important part of being Christ like turns people off to me. 
I want to scream at them all the time. 
I would've done anything for you. 
I broke up with him for you.
You never stuck up for me. 
You never tried to be honest with me.
You lied to me over and over and said you loved me over and over and I believed it but I'm done. 
I'll never be able to see you the same again. 
I'll never be able forgive you. 
And If I die...
Don't come to the funeral. 
Wouldn't want you to waste anymore fake tears. 

2 comments:

  1. I felt like this for a long time, and sometimes I forgot that people still do. Reading this is a wake up call. You don't know what other people are feeling, but I'm glad you took the time to write it down.

    And whoever this post is about,
    screw them.

    "I would've done anything for you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete