Sunday, January 31, 2016

Introduction

If I were to sit down and tell you about me, I'd probably tell you the easy stuff. My name and age and what I do for fun. 
You know, the things people want to hear. 
But what I would want to tell you?
I'd tell you that sometimes my heart hurts so much I want to rip it out of my chest with my own little hands. 
I'd tell you that when my family leaves me home alone I cry, because I'm scared they're never coming back. 
I'd tell you that there's so much darkness inside me now that I see everything in gray. 
I'd tell you how I'm so empty inside I'm about to explode. 
I'd tell you how I don't want to have to remember but I'm scared to forget.
I'd tell you that no matter how many people surround me all I feel is alone.
But I can't tell you that.
So I'll tell you my favorite color and what I want to be when I grow up. 
At least for now. 

11 comments:

  1. I love how real and honest this is
    nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this introduction is one of the best I've ever read. Nice to meet you!!!! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If I were to sit down and tell you about me, I'd probably tell you the easy stuff. My name and age and what I do for fun.
    You know, the things people want to hear."

    This post is so real. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd tell you that there's so much darkness inside me now that I see everything in gray.
    Go for the truth, I like that. There is always a time to conquer our fears.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gossip Girl is fantastic and so is this post. Hats off to you, I'm excited to get to know you and read what else you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorites. /Amazing./

    ReplyDelete
  7. *aggressively snaps* loved this! xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I'd tell you how I don't want to have to remember but I'm scared to forget."

    Hit me.

    ReplyDelete